Zennox 61 Key Keyboard
- Ideal for beginners; With its built in intelligent guide function your musical knowledge and skills will develop quickly
- Record; Make and record your own music with the touch of a button
- Play along; 128 rhythms and 128 Timbres to choose from
- Included; 12 demo songs, voice effects, percussion effects and a microphone; keyboard with stand and stool also available
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Take your musical talent to the next level with this ultimate 61 key keyboard from Zennox. The perfect keyboard for beginners, packed full of fun features and functions to help develop your musical skills.
Ideal for beginners
With the easy to read LCD screen and the clear labelling, making music with this keyboard is fun and hassle free. Impress all your friends and family by mastering different songs using the unique guide functions which include one key, follow and ensemble tutorials. The innovative follow function will wait until you play the notes correctly before continuing, acting as a virtual music teacher. This keyboard is perfect for those taking their first steps in music and is a great way to develop their knowledge and skills whilst having fun.
Also included is a detachable rest, perfect for displaying your sheet music or notebooks in a practical and easy to read way.
- Volume control – adjust the master volume and accompaniment volume with the touch of a button.
- Headphone jack – plug your headphones in for those late-night practise sessions
- LCD screen – easy to read screen, display functions and programme choice.
- Power saving sleep mode – Will automatically shut down after 15 minutes of no use.
- Record button – Record your own music to hear it back.
- 12 Demonstration songs – play along with a choice of demonstration songs.
- Microphone – add your own vocals or choice of two voice effects to your music.
- 128 Timbres – change the sound of the keyboard keys.
- Percussions – 8 panel percussions and 61 keyboard percussions.
- Adjustable tempo – to increase or decrease the speed of the demonstration songs.
- Built in speakers – invite your family and friends to listen to your music.
- 128 rhythms – sync your music to rhythms such as ‘pop’, ‘jazz’ and ‘reggae’ or programme up to 32 of your own rhythms.
- Auto bass chord – chords are marked out to help you learn.
Also available to purchase is a 61-key keyboard with a stand and collapsible, padded stool. Helping you to create the perfect music studio to get you off to the best start.
Dimensions: L85 x W32.7 x H24.8cm
Dimensions: L40 x W30.5 x H50.8cm
Dimensions: L80.5 x W28.5 x H69cm
Microphone wire length: 129.8cm
Adapter wire length: 184cm
6x AA batteries (not included)
9V AC/DC Adaptor (included)
G2690 – Keyboard Only
G2691 – Keyboard with Stand and Stool
Standard Delivery - €7.95
Standard delivery charge of €7.95 applies to all orders. These delivery charges apply per order regardless of number of items purchased. Delivery to the UK, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles and UK BFPO addresses is €12.95.
We take every care to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you need to return one of our products, you may return the goods to us within 30 days of receipt in mint condition for exchange or refund.